"BRINGING BACK THE OLD FASHIONED HOUSE CALL"
An integrated and common sense approach for your pet's everyday veterinary needs
Services and Charges:
Very happy dogs on Roan Mountain
- Examination: 150.00/hour (75.00 minimum) This includes driving costs to your home, time spent with you and your loved one evaluating all connections affecting your pet's health, assessing diet and exercise, a physical exam and one on one time spent with me to ask questions and feel confident about how to best approach you pet's overall health and well being.
- Short exam or recheck exam: 75.00 minimum
- Examination of multiple pets: 150.00/hour (75.00 minimum) This price includes the above services for each of your pets and is not an additional price per pet.
- Phone consultation: 25.00/15 minutes.
- Laboratory diagnostics: Vary greatly depending on your pet's needs but generally ranging between 45.00 - 200.00. Annual blood work, heartworm tests, vaccination titers, fecal evaluations, urinalysis, etc.
- Geriatric/Hospice care: 150.00/hour Physical therapy, pain control, diet evaluation, advice on how to make the home more comfortable for the geriatric pet and if needed, end of life arrangements in the comfort of your home surrounded by family.
- Vaccinations: 15.00 - 35.00 Price varies depending on vaccination.
Note on vaccines: I am only promoting the core vaccinations that are required for canines and felines. Therefore, reducing the risk of your pet developing vaccine associated negative side effects. These core vaccinations are:
I accept credit cards, debit cards, Venmo, Zelle, cash or checks. Please make checks out to Dr. Kristi Oldham.